Jocelyn

Hush Puppies warehouse sale is here again!! It will be on sale from 27 May to 7 June 2009 from 10am to 7pm.. I went to the warehouse house sale yesterday evening.. Their warehouse sale is nearby my house only.. Its very very addictive.. I really cannot spent too much time there or else i will be broke.. i just went there for 1 hour and i bought 4 clothes.. Actually i was planning to buy 5.. it cost about RM100++!!! =.=.. Most of the blouse i buy is for my college wear.. 3 of the blouse are 3/4 sleeve.. Its because my college is so cold.. I'm freezing in the room everyday..

The stick in my wardrobe is broken!! It must be because i have to much clothes hanging on it.. now all my clothes are messily stuffed in the wardrobe and it is slowly going to turn into a clothes avalanche.. I don even dare to open it now or else.. the clothes will start falling out all over me...
haha..

Every weeks have been a busy week.. Hopefully i still have time to update my blog again.. ^^

Gotta sign off~~
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment