Jocelyn
I got Biology test on tuesday and it was hard.. we all dunno how the test will like as it was our first test.. And i manage to get 67.5%.. i guess it was all right cause only a few eople manage to get 60 something.. The paper consists of 40 objective questions and 3 Subjective questions.. i manage to get an A for my objective part.. but i did pretty bad for my subjective part which is 21/37.. I dun even know how to write once i see the questions.. Anyway, it was my first time doing the test.. hopefully i will able to do better next time.. ^-^

Next tuesday i will have another test which is math test.. But this is not a actual test, it just a test to identify our weaknesses.. My actual math test and chemistry test will be on week 6.. 2 more weeks to go.. Gambate!!

Time sure flys when i start going to college.. next week will be my fourth week since the first day of my college.. Everyday is a busy day.. although for now i don have much assignment to do.. I only have 2 assignments for my Malaysian Studies.. It is about ISA and our sixth Agong.. I cant find much information for the Agong.. He died so long ago and even before i was born.. How i'm supposed to find the source about him when last time the technology wasnt so advance.. T_T The ISA part was interesting.. But we need to interview prominent politician which is another difficult part.. We still cant find anyone for us to interview.. Hopefully can interview Teresa Kok.. Hehe.. It would be interesting.. My group presentation for the Agong part will be the coming Thursday.. So nervous.. Hopefully it will go well.. ^_^

okla.. Gotta sign off~~
2 Responses
  1. bllueapple Says:

    hor!!! only 67.5%... no 70%??? no scholarship liao~~~~


  2. Selina Wing Says:

    Haha! Not easy to do A-level exam :P


Post a Comment