Jocelyn
YEAH!! Last few months i have applied for the ASEAN scholarship to study in Singapore.. And yesterday i saw a mail sent by the Singapore education department saying tat i get selected for their selection test.. I heard tat their test is very difficult.. My test will be held in Sunway Pyramid on the 6 and 7 of June.. I need to take 3 types of test.. English, Mathematics and General Ability.. So nervous.. I wondered how the test will be and wat they ask in such a long time.. The English and Mathematics papers will be 3 hours and the General Ability will be 4 hours.. I heard tat they say General Ability is like a IQ test.. I already have 2 cousin get the ASEAN scholarships and they r studing there now.. Hopefully i can pass the test and get selected for the interview.. ^o^ haha..

Today is biology lab class.. today experiment is about semi permeable membrane and osmosis.. I never thought tat a visking tubing is just a plastic bag but many tiny invicible holes.. which i can just see it as a plastic bag.. =_=" I really hate to write a lab report.. cause i don know how to write ar.. haih.. the lecturer always ' vanished' whever we are doing the experiment.. I cant even ask him a question..He can suddenly appeared and suddenly disappeared.. Today we deal with the sucrose solution.. and the sucrose solution seems to be spilling everywhere.. even my ruler is sticky with the solution.. I sure the ants would love it..

I really love the Malaysia Studies class.. It is so interesting and fun.. Yesterday, my lecturer wants us to organise some performance for the up coming English week.. and my frens have decided to do a cultural wedding ceromonies which includes malay,chinese, indian, and christian weeding.. And guess wat? I will be playing the role of brides maid for the malay wedding and act as a parent for the indian wedding.. It is going to be very interesting.. We r so excited about it.. The english week will be on 26 of June.. Our class is also going to visit the Parliament during 30 of June.. We will get to see our politicans debating on the importnt issues.. This will be my first time visiting the Parliament.. and we all must wear a formal attire.. like an office girl.. haha.. ^_^

Today i went to my first STACT club meeting.. It is called Student Action club and it is a charity-based club.. The first meeting is quite fun.. At first we have an ice breaking games.. then lucky draw.. I never get a lucky draw prize before.. and guess wat?? today i get a prize!! I get an electronic lady shaver.. I assumed it must be expensive cause it is an electronic gadget.. haha.. Anyway, i'm still so excited about it.. and my lucky number is 4!! and our club is organising a charity drive which sounds like a fun fair to me.. because it will be having lots of games, food fair, tournaments throughout that one week in Week 9.. of course, we must participate to help out during the event.. It sound interesting and i cant wait for the charity drive event!!

See? It just like a plactic tube bag only.. but it s very soft..
0 Responses

Post a Comment