Jocelyn
Last week i have been very busy for my college and the scholarship stuffs.. Today finally the test for my biology is over.. Its so hard.. i don even know how to do it.. and the lecturer some more say if din get 70% above then the scholarship will be terminate!! WHAT?!! This is the first time we test and it's really different from school.. during my test, we just sit together and our biology books are on the desk .. Yet, no one will peek into their books although we all dunno how to do... We r so honest..

Last week i'm so busy for my JPA scholarship.. Haih.. i din get the scholarship.. All my friends also din get but only one of my friends get the scholarship.. Wow.. So have to do the appeal letter and stuffs..

Wat i love about studying a level is we get to do the experiment and have to wear lab coat while doing it.. I have done my first experiment for my Biology and Chemistry.. It's a simple experiment for the biology.. We just do experiment on how to use the microscope and how to calculate the magnification while looking at the cells.. I get to see a Paramecium cells which is so cute and a type of plant cell..The hardest part for Lab class is writing a report.. I don even know how or what to write.. The lecturer din even at least brief us how to write.. The chemistry's experiment is the most interesting.. We get to do neutralization acid-alkali.. we will do our own experiment and set up ourselves.. We get to see the changes of colour whenever its neutralized..
So cool..

0 Responses

Post a Comment