Jocelyn
Oh my god!! this month is full of tests and presentations and plus my Birthday is coming!! Next 2 weeks going to be very busy with all the exams.. Haih.. And i still haven start studying yet!! Chemistry, Mathematics,Malaysian Studies and Statistic Test!! Tomorrow i some more have English,Mathematics and IQ test for the ASEAN scholarship.. Why all the test must be pack together at this month.. Luckily the Biology test just finish today.. I still cant believe that it has been one month since i start my college.. Time sure flies when we enjoying ourselves..

Today is my sis's birthday!! Yeah!! So we are going to celebrate it today.. and go watch 3D movie in Sunway Pyramid!! The ticket is RM 18 per person.. So expensive.. Cant wait for Tonight celebration.. Happy Birthday sis!!

xoxo
1 Response
  1. ravisharmas Says:

    Best online preparation for higher exam ...Biology Tutor Online


Post a Comment